12 Days of Back to School and Teacher Gifts
How are you enjoying the Back to School & Teacher Gift tutorials so far? I hope you are enjoying them as much as I am creating them! I really love paper crafting and having a theme makes it even more fun. I wanted to make a cute little hand sanitizer holder because what teacher doesn’t need a little hand sanitizer to ward off the kid germs? I love the bright colors of the All Abloom paper stack!
Stampin’ Up! supplies:
- Stamps: Work of Art
- Ink: Lost Lagoon, Pistachio Pudding
- Paper: All Abloom DSP stack, Pool Party, Melon Mambo card stock,
- Accessories: Stampin Paper Trimmer, Scalloped Tag Topper punch, 2 3/8″ Scallop circle punch, 1 3/4″ circle punch, 1 3/8″ circle punch, Pool Party cotton ribbon, Project Life corner rounder punch, sponge
- Hand Sanitizer (I love the fun scents at Bath & Body Works)
- Cut Pool Party card stock to 2″ x 11″. Score at 5″ & 6″.
- Punch both ends with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
- Cut All Abloom DSP to 1 7/8″ x 4 1/4″ and round all corners with Project Life corner rounder punch.
- Adhere All Abloom DSP to Pool Party card stock base.
- To embellish: Punch 2 3/8′ scalloped circle in Melon Mambo, 1 3/4″ circle of DSP, 1 3/8″ Whisper white. Stamp Work of Art in Lost Lagoon and stamp ‘swoosh’ in Pistachio Pudding. Sponge the edges with Pistachio Pudding ink.
- Adhere embellishment with dimensionals. Adhere hand sanitizer to inside and back of holder with mini glue dots.
- Tie Pool Party cotton ribbon to top.
What do you think of the Hand Sanitizer purse? Will you make them to give and gift? Doesn’t the All Abloom DSP work perfectly for this project? Comment below to let me know!
12 Days of Back to School & Teacher Gift Crafts
You can see the posts you missed here:
Here is another sample of a hand sanitizer purse with DSP and Flower Shop flowers!