Woot Woot! It’s a SALE that you won’t be able to pass up. Designer paper is on sale during the month of October, which is perfect because with Christmas around the corner you’ll need lots of paper to make those Holiday cards!
• Promotion period: October 1–31, 2016
• All order types qualify for this promotion.
• There is no limit to how many times participants can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free during this promotion.
• Specialty Designer Series Paper and Designer Series Paper Stacks do not qualify for this promotion and cannot be redeemed through this offer.
• Designer Series Paper purchased with Stampin’ Rewards or the Stampin’ Rewards 50%-off perk does not qualify for this promotion.
• Designer Series Paper purchased as part of a Starter Kit does not qualify for this promotion.
Here are a few really great template samples of cards where the paper stands out and stops the show.
World Card Making Day SALE: OCTOBER 1-5 ONLY
This is the perfect time for you to buy the supplies you always need- paper, adhesive, card kits.
Save 25% on select annual catalog products through September 21! Check out the discounted products below. Don’t let your crafty friends miss out on these great deals!
Check back often, because discounted products will change weekly.
I am so excited that this week a few of my favorite Project Life kits are on sale. Check them out below!
But first, because I love Project Life so much I made tags using the new All Year Long card set and now is the perfect time to show you a sneak peek of what the card tags look like! Here is one of the four tags I made using the Project life cards.
The tags use a 4×6 card folded in half, topped with a 3×4 card, and a decorative 3×4 card cut out to just show the words. They are all layered on a 2″ tag topper in Mint Macaron punched to 4 1/4″ long. I will be showing details on how to create them later next week so check back to the directions!
Supply list for Tags made with All Year Long Project Life cards: