Do you love Gymboree? You know I do!! I’ve made you a list of my favorite new Spring & Summery picks. I’ve included links to each item for your convenience! **Affiliate Disclosure: If you buy from these links, I get some craft money (at no cost to you– and not enough for a pony :) ).**
- Pink Puffy Short: How cute are these little bubble shorts. And they come in a two pack! Perfect for a gift or for your little one.
2. Naval Stripe Suit- AHH I cannot get over how cute this is! Perfect for the beach or pool this summer.
3. Bunny Romper- It’s never the wrong time to wear bunnies!
4. Lemon Lemon- I love lemons! A lemon dress is about as spring/summer as you can get. Anything lemon- sign me up!
5. Lemons again? Yes! This adorable lemon top with little navy shorts is perfect for warm weather. Come on Spring!
Top Picks for Boys
- Pink and Blue- Because blue isn’t the only boyish color. These pastels make summer stylin.
2. Suspenders- Anything with suspenders. Pair the overalls with a polo and you are set to go.
3. Plaid- Brightly colored, spring plaid is where it’s at. It’s trending yet timeless. You can’t go wrong with this blue and green color combo!
Top Pick: Boys by Gymboree
from: Gymboree, Crazy 8 & Janie and Jack