Do You Love Coffee?
Coffee is where it’s at. You know I love coffee! (Have you seen all of my coffee posts on Instagram? ha!) Between sipping a cup in the morning to the occasional afternoon Starbucks run for a pick me up, there is no caffeine shortage in my household.
So, as a small tribute to my coffee loving friends, and I am sure you have a few too, I made up some quick and easy coffee themed greeting cards.
These quick and easy cards have Stampin’ Up!’s Coffee Break patterned paper as the main component. I topped them off with a lace paper doily and a cut out coffee cup tied with string. Because the coffee cup shape is super simple, you can either cut them out by hand pretty easily or use the coordinating framelits to die cut them with your Big Shot machine.
Here are the super simple cards that are easy to recreate and send off to that special coffee lover! Want directions and measurements to make your own? Keep reading!
- Card base: 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 5.5″
- Patterned Paper layer 1: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Lace Paper Doily
- Largest Stitched Circle Thinlit or 2 1/2″ circle punch
- Largest and Medium coffee cups from stamp set
- Crumb Cake die cut coffee coozie (thinlit that has textured ribbing)
- “Thanks a Latte” stamped and cut out or die cut with coordinating framelits
- White Baker’s twine tied in a bow