Here is a quick preview of the kit contents, as well as a finish project, and a bonus VIDEO for you! I filmed a quick video (4 minutes) with quick tips and tricks for getting the most out of your kit, i.e. extra cards. Also, you’ll want to watch the video so that you don’t make the same mistakes I made the first time around putting the kit together.
That’s all folks, enjoy the goodies today and if you haven’t signed up for Paper Pumpkin, get on the Pumpkin train with half off of your first two months using the code: HALFOFF (see details below).
See the a finished gift box and Pink and Gold card. Ahhh, I can’t handle the cuteness. The pink and gold make me think little girl birthday parties, or Paris, or Victoria’s Secret- but not all together, ha. Regardless, the cards are gorgeous and you will want to order a refill kit as soon as they are available!
Here’s the video for your viewing pleasure and be sure to share it with your Pumpkin friends!
If you’ve never tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time-get 50% off your first two months. With a deal like this, you’ll want to invite everyone you know to give it a try too!
Offer Dates: July 23-September 10, 2015
Offer Details: Use the code HALFOFF to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
The Fine Print:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month’s kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- You need to visit PaperPumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the Promo Code, HALFOFF when you sign up.
- New subscribers must join by Thursday, September 10, 2015;