It’s the end of November. Christmas is coming. Are you ready to shop till you drop, wrap a million presents, cook and clean for weeks on end, and then veg out for a few days after the rush? I am certainly NOT looking forward to ALL that work! Whew. This year we are keeping it simple. Quiet time with family, no mad dash shopping, and cooking a few manageable meals that will provide leftovers for days. We are lucky to be able to have down time this Holiday and not feel the rush.
So for those of you hosting Thanksgiving, Christmas and more, I have an adorable quick and easy craft to make your Holiday handmade without the hassle. These cuties can be made within a few minutes, and you can quickly assembly line a bunch of them for all of your needs.
In addition to making adorable tags, these Reindeer can be added to just about anything to decorate it up. I call this #partystyling- making everything look like amazing party decor. I’ll even give you a list of all the ways you can use these Reindeer Tags:
- place cards
- on paper napkin rings
- water bottle labels
- tags around the neck of bottles of wine
- add them to neighbor gifts
- treat bag toppers (cookies, candy, pretzels, reindeer food- oatmeal bags)
- hot chocolate stirrer toppers
- ornaments for all the kids to add to the tree in their favorite color
- & so many more
Now that I have your creative juices flowing, I will show you how simple these guys are to make and give you a quick supply list. You’re going to be blown away. Enjoy!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Whisper White scrap paper
- Early Espresso card stock
- Crumb Cake ink & cardstock
- Real Red ink
- Holiday Greeting Stamp of your choice
- 1/2″ circle punch
- 1 3/4″ circle punch
- 2″ circle punch
- Tree builder punch
- Red Pompom trim
- Gold cording
- 1/16″ handheld punch
- Project Life journaling pen
- Tombow liquid glue
- Punch 2″ Circle from Crumb Cake cardstock. Sponge edges with Crumb Cake ink.
- Punch two tree branches from builder punch in Early Espresso card stock. Cut off half of tree trunk, leaving the branches.
- Punch two 1/2″ white circles from scrap paper. Draw two ovals for the eyes with Project Life Journaling pens.
- Cut off one red Pompom from the pompom trim. Adhere to the bottom center of the 2″ crumb cake circle with liquid glue.
- Adhere the eyes above the pompom nose with liquid glue.
- Punch 1/16″ circle at top for gold cording. Tie gold cording through the hole.
- Cut a dimensional into a third and adhere to the back of each tree punch. Adhere above the eyes, with the branches pointing slightly outwards.
- Stamp another scrap of white card stock with your greeting or To/From tag, punch with 1 3/4″ circle, and adhere to back of tag with liquid glue.
- Give, Gift, & Enjoy!
ONLINE SALE TODAY
Today there is also an ongoing online Stamp Sale. Framelits, Dies, stamps, markers and buttons are on sale, so head over to the Shop and check it out & get them while they last.