Dates: TODAY, May 28 – June 30, 2014
- This offer is only good until June 30, so take advantage while you can!
- During this offer, the special $50 starter kit will also be accompanied by $55 in free products; the regular $99 starter kit is also still available.
- As a demonstrator, you can get a discount on new products like Blendabilities and Project Life, and that you’ll be able to get in on the preorder for the brand new holiday catalog (starts August 1st)!
- A Free paper-pumpkin kit will also be included in the starter kit.
- But wait, there’s more–you will also get two FREE months of Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) if you sign up for the DBWS within their first 21 days.
- Be sure to take into consideration that if you buy the reduced price kit, you can get the other items on their wish list on your first qualifying order of $150 or more at an additional 10% off, 30% total and be able to count it towards your first quarterly minimum! That means your investment is only $50, and you get 30% off of your next order.
- FREE entrance to our annual Convention* (must be registered by the 20th of June)
- Before June 2, 2014, you may also choose preorder items from the new annual catalog. See the US list.
So what do you do now? JOIN!
Join for a hobby, join for a business, join to get an awesome starter kit. Join because you love Stampin’ Up! and it’s products. Get creative with my team of Stampin’ Fools!
If you are hesitant and have questions, just shoot me an email!
Here’s a tip: You can click the link and start choosing your starter kit items, read the information and review the Demonstrator Agreement before making the plunge. It will ease your mind about joining! Below I have posted photos of what the signup will look like.
Click here to JOIN for only $50!
Here’s what signing up looks like.
First you will read the Demonstrator Agreement. Check both (2) Acknowledge boxes to continue.
Choose your Starter Kit: $99 or $50 SPECIAL.
Choose your FREE business supplies. I recommend the Standard pack. It includes order forms and catalogs.
Build your kit! This is the easiest process yet. It has categories, search tool, and pictures to view the items you are choosing. How easy is that? I hope this eases your mind and confirms your decision to join me. Again, please don’t hesitate to ask questions or concerns.
You can also click the Demonstrator 101 page where I have answered FAQ’s.