Need a gift card holder in a flash? Get out your Envelope Liner Framelit dies. Pick out your favorite designer series paper (I chose Modern Medley) and a coordinating card stock. With a quick turn of the Big Shot all you have to do is glue, stamp a quick word, tie a ribbon and you’re ready to pop in a gift card.
If you haven’y already ordered your Envelope Liners for making pretty envelopes, now is the time to order it so you can make these adorable gift card holder cards. Enjoy!!
Gift Card Holder Supplies:
- Make A Wish stamp set
- Silver Encore Ink
- Medium Envelope Liner Framelit Dies
- 5 ½ x 5 ½ Modern Medley Designer Series Paper
- 5 ½ x 5 ½ Basic Black Card stock
- Silver Ribbon to embellish
- Die cut one sheet of DSP and one sheet of card stock with Envelope Liner Die & Big Shot (layer them and cut at the same time).
- Score straight across DSP where top of liner narrows.
- Adhere bottom and sides of DSP to card stock base with Sticky Strip.
- Fold down top DSP flap along score line, adhere with Snail adhesive.
- Stamp Make a Wish in Silver Encore Ink. Tie Silver ribbon across front of card.
Here’s an alternate card for your viewing pleasure.