In case you missed my guest blog post yesterday, I am reposting the directions to this amazingly easy camera card.
Cameras are trending right now. Everything seems to be Instagram, travel or camera themed in the crafting world. So in order to keep up with the trend, I have created an adorable camera shaped card that is quick and easy and would be the perfect addition to any gift or even scrapbook page.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Coastal Cabana Card stock
- Basic Gray Card Stock
- Whisper White card stock
- Real Red card stock
- Fresh Prints DSP Stack
- Envelope Punch Board
- 1 3/4″ Circle Punch
- 1 3/8″ Circle Punch
- Small Heart Punch
- SNAIL adhesive
- Cut 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of Coastal Cabana card stock in half to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score at 5 1/2″. The card front should measure 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″.
- Line the long edge up at 1 3/4″ on the Envelope Punch Board and punch. Flip the card so that back of the card is lined up to 1 3/4″ and punch. The second punch should mirror the first.
- Place the short edge at the top of your paper trimmer and cut off the outer portions of the card left after punching the two divets.
- Use the reverse punch to round all four corners.
- Adhere a 2″ x 5 1/2″ strip of designer series paper to the center. Layer the Real Red Small Heart onto a 1 /8″ White circle onto a 1 3/4″ Basic Gray circle. Adhere to the card front.
- Embellish with a Rhinestone. Ta-done!