Do you ever need a quick handmade gift,but don’t know what to make or don’t want to spend a lot of money? Think teacher gifts, an addition to a goodie bag, a shower favor or the like. I have the solution: mini covered notepads. I picked up these cute 3 1/2″ x 5″ purple notepads from the office supply store. A pack of 5 was around $1- you can’t beat that price.
Here’s what to do:
- Cut your card stock base (Hello Honey) to 3 1/2″ x 5 1/4″. Score at 1/4″ with the long edge at the top of your Stampin’ Trimmer or scoring tool. Fold on score line and adhere scored section to the binding of notepad with Sticky Strip.
- Cut Moonlight Designer Series Patterned paper to 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″. Adhere to card stock cover.
- Stamp Tag Talk in Blackberry Bliss ink onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock.
- Punch out “For You” and a coordinating scrap of Moonlight DSP.
- Adhere punched tags to front of notepad with Dimensionals.
Stampin’ Up! supplies:
- Tag Talk stamp set
- Moonlight DSP stack
- Basic Gray card stock
- Hello Honey card stock
- Whisper White card stock
- Blackberry Bliss ink
- Label Bracket Punch
- 3 1/2″ x 5″ note pads (from office supply store)