CHRISTMAS CARD CLASSES TO-GO
Here’s how it works:
- Choose your favorite card kit
- Make your payment with PayPal include your mailing address
- On the 15th and 30th of the month the packages will be sent out directly to you!
- Make, Craft, Gift!
WRAPPED IN WARMTH CARD CLASS $30
This month’s card class to go is Wrapped in Warmth. You’ll get the awesome stamp set full of Holiday sayings, cute jingle bells, and sweater weather in a card. The cards mirror the Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, and Delightful Dijon from the Warmth and Cheer matching paper. Add a little bit of my gold twine and your friends will be loving your handmade Christmas cards!
- Wrapped in Warmth Clear Mount stamp set
- Cardstock and DSP to make 4 handmade cards
- PDF with measurements and directions to make your own
- Supply List
- Video Tutorial for any new techniques
Wrapped in Warmth Stamp Set included in card class. Here are the stamp images:
Recommended ink needed: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler.
The Fine Print:
* The kits will contain all of the precut & embossed pieces to complete your cards/projects, as well as envelopes.
* No images will be stamped on the card kit pieces. You will use the featured stamp set to complete the cards. You will also need adhesive and ink.
*Card Kit: Card kits will be mailed on the 15th and 30th of each month depending on the date you ordered (i.e. if you ordered on the 10th, it will ship the 15th).
* The PDF tutorial will be emailed to you on the 15th and the 30th. Keep an eye out for the email which will contain the link to download the PDF and a video to help you complete the projects if it’s a new technique.
* Please do not copy, reproduce, or share the PDF without my written permission. You may use the projects in your classes, but you must produce your own samples as the guide.
* REFER A FRIEND: I truly appreciate your business!! If you refer a friend who purchases the Stamps in the Mail, email me and I will give you a $5 discount on your next Stamps in the Mail order!