Ultimate Mother’s Day Gift Guide, Under $50
Mother’s Day is around the corner (May 13th) so I have rounded up some of my favorite gifts, all under $50 and all in one place. Most of them can be ordered on Amazon (yay two day shipping) for the last minute shoppers like myself. Whether you’re shopping for your sister, mom, or friend to celebrate Mother’s Day these things will be sure to wow them!
MOTHER’S DAY IDEAS UNDER $50
- Essential Oil Diffuser $16: Do you have one of these yet? They are amazing for a relaxing and for spreading great scents throughout the house. I stock mine with Wild Orange Essential Oil.
- Vouchers for Mom $7: There’s no better way to tell mom that you love her than by giving her a grown up version of the coupon booklets you made as a child. Between the nostalgia and the thoughtfulness, she’s bound to shed a tear.
- Kate Spade iPhone Case $40: It’s Kate Spade. And it’s pink and black. This one speaks for itself!
- Doterra Introductory Essential Oils Kit $27: Don’t forget to grab the Oils to go with that diffuser. This mini set will get you started with Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint- the three most basic oils, great for everything.
- Knock Knock All About Mom Fill In Book $13: Mini fill in books are my favorite. I bought one of these for Christmas for my best friend and I really enjoyed filling it out. It is definitely one of the more meaningful gifts I have given.
- Keds Chambray Shoes $30: Just because she’s your mom doesn’t mean that she can’t have the best shoes. Keds are back and chambray is in! Plus, you know your mom’s shoe size by heart, right?
- Kate Spade Confetti Square Earrings $32: These beauties are on my wishlist. And if you look at the customer photos you’ll fall in love even more. Mom will love them.
- Rose Gold Crystal Nail File $12: Mom purses are known for having everything you would possible ever need in them- this is no exception. Crystal nail files are durable, do a great job, and something you will always need in a pinch. This wins the most useful award.
- Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara Set $33: If your mom is like mine, she’s hesitant to spend a lot of money on makeup. Do her a favor and gift her this mascara. It is SERIOUSLY the best. It is hands down my favorite. She will LOVE it!
- Erin Condren Life Planner $27: Erin Condren is the go to brand of planners. Whether you have a working mom, retired mom, social mom, shopping mom, list making mom this planner is top of the line. And the best part is that you can personalize with her name at no charge. Choose your favorite cover and it will be on it’s way. Also, they are 50% off now. Go get one!
- Pineapple Earrings $8: Does your mom ever raid your jewelry? Now she can have her own cute earrings. Don’t you just love pineapples!?
- Picnic Blanket $23: Mom loves taking the grandkids to the park. This picnic blanket is my favorite for that. It’s waterproof and the perfect size to have lunch and a few toys while the kids play outside.
- Bullet Journal Fineliner Pens (48) $10: You’ll need this awesome set of 48 fineliner pens for her journal or planner. Also, they make great pens to have by the phone to jot down messages.
- Nordic Ware Mini Bunny Cake Pan $28: ADORABLE. This bunny pan is to die for. Your mom will love it and you will love the mini bunny pound cakes she bakes for you with it. Grab my Bunny Cake recipe here.
- Tervis 20 oz Stainless Steel Tumbler $17: This Christmas we bought a few of these stainless steel Tervis cups and they are amazing. I’m in love with mine and my husband takes his to work every day.
- Erin Condren Personalized Address Book $45: Address books are timeless. But sometimes they need updating. This EC address book can be both personalized with your name and you can choose any cover you like or design your own (or maybe a family photo- hint, hint).
- Marble Hexagon Coasters $39: These classy clutter free coasters will be sure to keep mom’s coffee table streak free.
- Macarons w/ Golden Gift Box $16: Macarons! The best cookie ever baked. These beauties come in a set of six in the pretty little gold box, perfect for mom, grandma, and your best friend.
- Bamboo Bathtub Caddy $29: A bath caddy is where it’s at. Relax, light a candle and read a book (suggestion below).
- For the Love by Jen Hatmaker $16: I preordered For the Love and read it on my Kindle at midnight when it was released, while I waited for the hard copy. To say I loved it was an understatement. I also sent a copy to my new mom friend. It’s perfect for a mom in the throws of toddlerhood.
- Essie Nail Polish Set $18: Are these spring colors perfect? I love bright toes in the spring and summer to go with my flip flops.
- Flamingo Water Bottle Tervis $26: Lastly, this Tervis water bottle goes with me everywhere. I’m sure to drink enough water when it’s around. It goes in the car, and on my nightstand in the evenings. I use it every day. And it’s flamingos!!
What’s on your wish list? Do you already have any of my favorites? I plan on snagging a few of these for mom this year as well as a few mom friends that deserve an extra Mother’s Day boost. Being a mom is hard, it should be celebrated!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that I make a commission if you click and buy something through a link (which helps me buy coffee and craft supplies). I value your trust and only recommend brands and products that I truly love! *I actually own everything on this list.