DO YOU WANT A SIMPLE CRAFTING KIT?
Paper Pumpkin is the way to go. It is an all inclusive monthly craft kit to make seasonal, birthday, thank you, or gift-able paper crafts. You kit will include supplies for 8+ projects, a stamp set, a clear block (for the stamps), a mini ink pad, adhesive & embellishments!
For $19.99 a month, you can’t beat the value of the supplies you are receiving complete with color printed directions.
- New subscribers get 50% when they subscribe using code BLOOM0818 at paperpumpkin.com by August 10.
By popular demand, we are bringing back an incredible offer on Designer Series Paper: You can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during July! This sale includes select Designer Series Paper from the annual catalog (see list below). So take advantage of this excellent opportunity to buy lots and lots of pretty paper!
A GIFT THAT KEEPS GIVING
Have you thought about joining Stampin’ Up! for a discount? Or as a business? Or to feed your crafting habit? If so, now is the time to join. In addition to the $99 Starter Kit (that you get to pick ALL of the product), you will get an entire color family of INK PADS FREE!!! That’s an additional $70 worth of Stampin’ FREE! If I weren’t already signed up, I would be now!
Promotion Dates: July 1–31, 2018
- Free assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads available only to new demonstrators who submit applications within promotion dates.
- Each Stampin’ Pad Family is an assortment of 10 coordinating ink pads from one of the following color collections: Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles, and 2017–2020 In Colors.
- The 2017–2020 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads bundle is exclusive to this promotion and includes all colors in both the 2017–2019 In Colors as well as those in the 2018–2020 In Colors.
- The Neutrals assortment does not include the three Basic colors: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and Whisper White.
If you want a little more info before committing, I have a great FAQ page as well as a picture walk through of the Joining process. I am a huge question asker and get freaked out not knowing what I am going into so having the pictures of the actual online joining process made sense to provide to my customers.