Off to A Tropical Escape
Need a few quick and easy thank you cards? These Tropical cards will whisk your recipient off to a palm tree filled land of thankfulness!
The great thing about the Tropical Escape suite is that the products coordinate perfectly to make super quick, simple cards that look amazing! You can also keep on budget because you’ll only need a one stamp set, one paper pack and one color ink to achieve handmade goodness.
Easy enough? Are you ready to get started?!? Grab your supplies:
Here are the links to the supplies needed
- Cut card stock case to 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″. Score at 5 1/2″.
- Cut Tropical Escape patterned paper to 4″ x 5 1/4″. Adhere to the front of the card with glue.
- On a scrap of White card stock, stamp the greeting in Shaded Spruce ink. You can add a Lime leaf by stamping off onto scrap paper once then stamping the leaf slightly overlapping the sentiment.
- Punch out the greeting with the Everyday Label Punch.
- Use the leftover scraps from the patterned paper to make a banner or color accent on the card front. Adhere with glue.
- Attach the greeting with two dimensionals.
- Embellish with a twine bow, paper doily or glitter dots.
- Enjoy giving it away!