Yesterday, I posted a Father’s Day Questionnaire that you can print and fill out with your children and then frame it and give it to dad.
Today, Monsters Inc is the theme. These quick and easy handprint/footprints are a great way to show dad some love and save the kids’ prints. I have listed the supplies below needed to stamp these prints.
- Ink foot in Bermuda Bay and pick up your kiddo, slowly lower them onto the paper or have them stomp once. Stamp hand (but not middle finger) in Cucumber Crush ink. I pressed the ink pad directly to the foot and hand making sure to cover it well. I used tape to cover the middle finger, then removed it before pressing it onto the White paper cardstock.
- Punch 1″ white circle, 1/2″ soft sky circle and make Mike’s eye. Color with Black marker and draw smile. Draw face on Sully.
- Using Rich Razzleberry ink, use index finger to add purple spots to Sully.
- Cut out and adhere monsters to white card stock.
- Write Happy Father’s Day on the card stock.