HOW TO MAKE WINE BOTTLE TAGS
Are you looking for the perfect DIY hostess gift? Look no further, these wine bottle tags will be the perfect personalized touch for your next hostess gift. Learn how to make these beautiful wine bottle tags.
Going to a party or entertaining friends? No bottle of wine is complete without these adorable mini wine tags! Check out the details below.
Wine Bottle Tag Supplies:
- Petite Pairs stamp set
- Coastal Cabana card stock
- Very Vanilla card stock
- Modern Medley DSP
- Bermuda Bay ink
- Labels Framelits
- Coastal Cabana Ribbon
- 1 3/8” Circle Punch
- Cut Coastal Cabana card stock to 2 ¼”x 8”.
- Score and fold at 2 ¼.
- Cut Modern Medley DSP to 2” x 5”. Adhere to middle of Coastal Cabana tag.
- Punch 1 3/8” circle out of top portion of Coastal Cabana card stock.
- Stamp Petite Pairs onto Very Vanilla smallest label framelit in Bermuda Bay ink.
- Adhere with dimensional.
- Cut a pennant into bottom of tag. Decorate with Coastal Cabana ribbon.
Posts you’ll love:
How to Make Glass Pebble Magnets
18 Affordable Baskets and Crates for Home Decor
The Best $20 DIY Navy Blue & Gold Painted Vanity Bathroom Makeover