12 Days of Back to School and Teacher Gifts
Stampin’ Up! supplies:
- Paper: Sweet Taffy DSP, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise
- Accessories: Stampin Paper Trimmer, 1 3/4″ circle punch, scallop circle punch, cupcake punch, Rich Razzleberry cotton ribbon, white baker’s twine, dimensionals, rhinestones
- Hershey Chocolate Bar
- Cut Melon Mambo card stock to 6″ x 5″. Score at 1/2″ and 2 3/4″.
- Cut Sweet Taffy DSP to 2 1/2″ x 4″. Cut a half circle out of the top of the candy holder with the 1 3/4″ circle punch.
- Adhere DSP to the front of holder and adhere 1/2″ strip to back of holder to create a pocket.
- Embellish with Cupcake punch and ribbon.
What do you think of the Hershey Treat holder? Comment below to let me know and stay tuned tomorrow for a cute Hand Sanitizer Purse!
12 Days of Back to School & Teacher Gift Crafts
You can see the posts you missed here: