Hello Friends! Want to spoil your teacher friends even more today? Make sure you Pin this tutorial so you can come back and use the directions anytime you need them. This cute tag can hang on a water bottle and has a pocket for a sweet tea, lemonade, of coffee packet.
Stampin’ Up! supplies:
- Stamps: Something to Say, Beautiful Bunch
- Paper: Bermuda Bay, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Sweet Taffy DSP
- Ink: Melon Mambo
- Accessories: Stampin’ Trimmer, Fun Flower punch, 1 3/8″ circle punch, scallop circle punch, 2″ circle punch, Ribbon Border punch, Rich Razzleberry Cotton ribbon, dimensionals, rhinestones
- Cut Bermuda Bay card stock to 9 1/2″ long x 2 1/2″ wide.
- Score at 2 1/2″ and 7 1/2″. Fold 2 1/4″ line to mountain fold, and 7 1/2″ fold to valley (make it overlap the tag to create a pocket).
- Cut Sweet Taffy DSP to 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ and 2 1/4″ x 4 3/4″.
- Adhere Sweet Taffy DSP to both panels.
- Stamp Flower and Sentiment and punch out and hand cut respectively. Adhere to tag front with dimensionals.
- Punch Melon Mambo ribbon border and adhere to front.
- To keep pocket closed, tie Rich Razzleberry around the tag and tie into a tight bow.
- Layer a 2″ Melon Mambo circle with an Old Olive scallop circle with adhesive. Punch both with 1 3/8″ circle punch. Adhere the punched circle to the top portion of tag as shown. This create a template for where you should punch the tag. (Don’t punch all three layers at once as it will mess up your punch, or not go through all the card stock layers).
- Slip onto a water bottle and add a packet of drink mix!
Do you love it? Comment below and let me know!
12 Days of Back to School & Teacher Gift Crafts
You can see the posts you missed here: