DIY Hand Sanitizer Holder Craft: 12 Days of Back to School and Teacher Gifts
Are you enjoying the Back to School & Teacher Gift tutorials so far? I hope you are enjoying them as much as I am enjoying creating them! I love paper crafting and having a theme makes it even more fun. I wanted to make a cute little hand sanitizer holder because what teacher doesn’t need a little hand sanitizer to ward off the kid germs? I love the bright colors of the scrapbook paper stack!
Hand Sanitizer Holder supplies:
- Stamps or stickers
- Ink for stamping
- Scrapbook paper of your choice
- 8 1/2″ x 11″ card stock
- Paper Trimmer
- Scalloped Tag Topper punch
- Hand Sanitizer (Bath & Body Works)
- Glue or tape runner
DIY Hand Sanitizer Purse Directions:
- Cut base card stock to 2″ x 11″. Score the cards stock at 5″ & 6″. This will be the bottom.
- Punch both ends of the cardstock with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
- Cut your favorite scrapbook paper to 1 7/8″ x 4 1/4″.
- Adhere the scrapbook paper to the card stock base with glue or tape runner.
- To embellish: Punch out stickers or card stock circles and add to the front of the holder.
- Adhere the embellishments with dimensionals. Adhere hand sanitizer to inside and back of holder with mini glue dots.
- Tie a coordinating cotton ribbon to the top of the hand sanitizer holder.
What do you think of the Hand Sanitizer purse? Will you make them to give and gift? Doesn’t the bright floral scrapbook paper work perfectly for this project? Comment below to let me know!
I’ve also included this video from The Paper Pixie to show you how to make a hand sanitizer holder.
Here is another sample of a hand sanitizer purse!
12 Days of Back to School & Teacher Gift Crafts
You can see the posts you missed here: