12 Days of Back to School and Teacher Gifts
So far I’ve shown you a Chalkboard Thank You card, Post It Note desk holder, and today I will show you how to make this adorable Card with a Bookmark tucked into the front, which is perfect for any teacher or reader. Alright, are you ready to see it??
Stampin’ Up! supplies:
- Stamps: Good Greetings (Hostess Exclusive), Flower Shop, Something to Say (tag)
- Paper: All Abloom Paper Stack, Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
- Ink: Strawberry Slush, Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry
- Accessories: Stampin Paper Trimmer, blossom punch, pansy punch, Project Life corner rounder punch, Strawberry Slush thick baker’s twine, Dimensionals, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Rhinestones, Beach House Washi Tape
- Cut the Strawberry Slush card base to 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Round corners with Project Life corner punch.
- Score All Abloom DSP sheet at 1″ from the top and 4″. (No cutting needed!)
- Stamp and punch flowers for decorating the front. Stamp a 2″ piece of White with the Flower Shop stamp and sentiment from Something to Say. Add washi tape to top of tag, punch and tie with thick bakers twine.
- Stamp Good Greetings in Mossy Meadow and flag end.
- To adhere All Abloom DSP, put adhesive on bottom flap and fold around bottom. Only put a thin line of glue the two outer sides with the 2 way glue pen, so that you don’t seal the pocket.
What do you think of the Post It Note holder? Comment below to let me know and stay tuned tomorrow for a Bookmark Card!
12 Days of Back to School & Teacher Gift Crafts
You can see the posts you missed here: