12 Days of Back to School and Teacher Gifts
How did you like yesterday’s Chalkboard Thank You Card? Cute, right? Today I have for you a Post It Note Holder for the desk of that special teacher, or friend, or yourself. You can never have too many Post-its & I can never seem to find one when I need to jot something down! With that being the issue, I designed this Post It Note holder to keep one on each of my household desks and one in the kitchen! Problem Solved! And is it adorable or what?
Stampin’ Up! supplies:
- Stamps: Something to Say, Flower Shop
- Paper: Flower Pot DSP, Lost Lagoon, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
- Ink: Melon Mambo, Lost Lagoon, White Craft ink
- Accessories: Stampin Paper Trimmer, blossom punch, pansy punch, Blushing Bride chevron ribbon, gold sequin trim, Petite Petal Punch, Dimensionals, Post It Notes & 4×6 Acrylic Photo Frame
- Cut Flower Pot DSP to 4×6. Cut Lost Lagoon to 1 1/2″ x 4″.
- Stamp Flower Shop outline stamp in White craft ink. Stamp on top with Lost Lagoon for a ghosting effect.
- Stamp Flower Shop again on a white scrap in Melon Mambo and Lost Lagoon.
- Punch out flowers and one in Crushed Curry with Pansy Punch. Punch out blossom in Garden Green card stock. Stack with dimensionals in between each layer.
- Punch Petite Petals in Melon Mambo and Lost Lagoon. Adhere to Flower Pot DSP randomly.
- Add sequins from sequin trim with 2 way glue pen.
- Stamp “A little something cute” from Something to Say in Melon Mambo on Whisper white scrap (3/4″ high). Flag the ends of cardstock.
- Adhere Sentiment to Lost Lagoon paper. Adhere to Flower Pot DSP about one inch from the top. Slide DSP panel into Acrylic Frame. Adhere Flower punches. Tie Blushing Bride ribbon around top of frame and knot.
- Add Post It note stack to the frame with sticky strip.
What do you think of the Post It Note holder? Comment below to let me know and stay tuned tomorrow for a Bookmark Card!
12 Days of Back to School & Teacher Gift Crafts
You can see the posts you missed here: