Hello, hello. This is craft unrelated to, but I just had to share one of the amazing tops I got in my latest Stitch Fix. I am wearing it today, and posted a quick photo on Instagram showing it off and received a few messages for more info, so I’m giving you a quick peek!
So it’s an awesome boho sort of print, with crochet down the front, a tie, and a semi sheet shell, with an included ivory tank top underneath. Who doesn’t love that it comes with the tank cami.
I paired it with my favorite Banana Republic jean leggings and called it a day. You can find the necklace at Kohls- it’s a rose gold tree from LC Lauren Conrad.
Do you love it? Make sure you leave a comment for your stylist that you love Daniel Rainn and that you want this top! They stylist are really good about listening to feedback and picking outfits you will adore.
Want to know more?
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Fill out your Style Profile
Begin by filling out the Style Profile. This helps Stitch Fix understand your size, style, shape, budget and lifestyle. Completing your profile should only take about 10 minutes.
2. Pick the date you’d like to receive your shipment
They’ll send you a selection of five clothing items and accessories handpicked by personal stylists on the date you choose. At the time your stylist selects your items, you will be charged a $20 styling fee. That $20 will be applied as a credit toward anything you keep from your shipment.
3. Try everything on in the comfort of your home
We encourage you to try on everything our personal stylists have picked for you because you just never know what will look great on! Create new outfits by pairing what’s in your shipment with the items that are already in your closet.
4. Buy what you like and return the rest
- Take three days to decide what you’ll purchase and what you’d like to send back. You’re only charged for these items when you tell us what you’re keeping and returning.
- Check out by logging in to your account to pay for those items you want to keep. The $20 styling fee will be applied as credit towards any items you purchase. If you buy all five items, we’ll give you 25% off the entire purchase! I love saving money and getting free clothes!
- Simply return the items you don’t want in our pre-paid mailing bag and drop it at any USPS mailbox. Stitch Fix clients enjoy free shipping both ways as a benefit of using our service!
5. Tell us what you think!
Don’t forget to give us specific feedback on each of the items you receive. Personal stylists are able to send you better selections when we know what did and didn’t work for you, and why. Talk about the color, cut, how it fits, how it feels and let them know what you love and don’t love about it for the best Fix!