Good Morning! Check out today’s awesome project. Love it? I’ll give you the details.
- To create the camera shape, put the folded card base into the envelope punch board and punch at the 1 3/4″ mark on one side, them flip the card over and punch on the other end (same edge of the card). Cut off the outer parts of the card leaving the middle rounded hump.
- Use the foam strips to keep confetti/sequins in the shaker window.
- Use 2″ and 1 3/4″ circle punches to make the camera lens quickly and easily.
- For the decorative middle, place three rows of Pop of Pink black and gold washi tape.
- Keep with a few colors for a bigger impact!